- There will be a 30% commission charged on the sale price.
- If you select the highlight character option, the commission will be increased to 45%.
- The character must have at least a game time of more than 2 days.
- The minimum price for sale is based on the character.
- During the sale process, your character will not be accessible in-game.
- You can remove your character from being for sale at any time, provided that it hasn't been purchased yet.
- Once the character is sold, it's final. You will not be able to claim or retrieve your character back.
- The items of the character (bags, banks, etc). will be displayed on the armory of the character.
- Account-wide mounts are not sold with the character.
- Player vs. Player titles or mounts are not sold with the character.
- The characters arena rating and MMR will be reset. It will also be removed from any arena team and guild.
- The character's money and prestige level will be reset.
- The character's void storage will be reset (any item in the void storage isn't copied).
Felsong is a legacy Legion project delivered by the teams of WoW Freakz and Firestorm. Our goal is to offer the best and most complete Legion experience to this date.
We are a team with over twelve years of experience in developing and hosting high quality, stable private servers. Our Legion core is the result of over 6 years of hard work of multiple teams - now brought together under the name of Felsong to deliver an unrivalled private Legion project.
Felsong is offering the Legion expansion. It will run on Legion's final patch, 7.3.5, from the start. However, content will be released progressively, emulating blizzlike patch releases starting with 7.0.3.
All characters are created at level 98. Our experience rates are x1.5 while all other rates (reputation, gold, drops etc) are x1.
We believe players would like to jump into the fray and enjoy Legion content, therefore, the starting level is set to 98, allowing you to immediately start the Legion campaign.
Felsong offers full cross-faction support. All content, both in PvE and PvP, will be accessible in cross-faction groups. Of course this also means that you can create cross-faction guilds.
While we accept donations and offer a shop system using Felcoins as currency, you will not be able to pay us to generate Best in Slot items or Gold into the server. All items must be obtained in-game.
You can use a 7.3.5 client of any language to play on our server. However, we only officially support English and all communications with our staff must be held in English.
The preferred method of receiving support from our staff members is by logging into your account and creating a support ticket on our website. You can also ask for assistance in the #support channel on our Discord.
If you wish to report a bug, you can do so on the bug tracker. Please do not create GM support tickets to report bugs, Game Masters are not developers, they're not able to fix bugs and your report will simply be closed. The bug tracker is the only place to report bugs on.